Saturday 26 July 2014

Birdbrain Smurf

My daughter asked me to make a card for a friend whose nickname is 'Smurf', and she is a Wolverhampton Wanderers FC fan.
Having used an image from Birdbrain Football Fanatics before for my Son-in-Law's birthday card, I knew straight away which image would look great...


I added the greeting with my computer.
I used my promarkers to colour the image, drawing in the football shirt.
The papers are 'Hello Sunshine' by Sweet Shoppe Designs.
I've used a xcut diamond border punch, and die-cut flowers (Die-namics Flower & Leaf  Trio) and leaves (woodware ash punch, and Marianne Stencil Leaves die) with card candi centres to finish.

Loving the hot weather we're having, although i'm not loving it quite so much when i'm working in the pub kitchen!
Have a great weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun Birthday card Jo. Loving the design papers and pretty flowers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete