Tuesday 1 April 2008

Toppers, Tags & ATC's

There's a new challenge blog that launched its first challenge today!


kicking off with a really easy challenge...

"Create a Tag, Topper or ATC with the Theme of BIRTHDAY! it can be male, female, young or old. There are no other rules relating to your creation"

here is my topper, I folded this shirt aaaaaaaages ago and never used it, I found some lovely monocrome papers in a criss-cross design and a bolder striped design (i think they are dovecraft papers?), anyway, I thought they would be great for a male birthday, so decided to use them as a background for my topper, I rummaged through my stash and saw the shirt, Yay! looks great but wanted to add a splash of colour too so mounted it onto a piece of wine coloured card, then silver mirror card. So here it is, all ready to put onto a card when the need arises ;)






6 comments:

  1. Many thanks joining in the Tags, Toppers and ATC's Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jo - this is fab!!!!!! Love that little shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Jo I love origami shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Jo, I love making that shirt too, great for a mans card.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great male topper, I love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete