Friday 3 July 2015

FTH July 2015 Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on this month's From the Heart Stamps blog hop.

Our theme this time is "Patriotic" (red, white, & blue).

As you hop along, please leave a comment on each blog.
One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win an image of choice from the FTHS store.
Additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $15 gift voucher to the store!

If you have arrived here from Jessica, you are in the right place. If you haven't, why don’t you start at the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything. The full hop list is there too.

Here is my card...



For my card, i've used Mouse Balloon, which is a FREE image at the moment, so go grab it for your collection ;)
The image comes with 3 sentiments; Happy Birthday, Wish Big, and Have a mice day. I chose not to use a sentiment, but I did decide to follow our current sketch from challenge #113, which is running until 26th July due to our summer break, so you have plenty of time to enter.



The starry paper is by Erin Bradley Designs, from a collection called 4th of July.
I used my SU scalloped border punch to make the party banner strips, then brushed them with a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, also brushing the balloon in the image.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Crafty Creations - red, white, & blue
Little Miss Muffet - red, white, & blue

Now, please head over to Kathy's blog to see her fantastic card for this hop.

I hope that you enjoy hopping with us today.
The hop will end on Monday, July 6th at 6am EST (11am UK time).
Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday, July 8th.
Good luck, and happy hopping! xx

24 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the scallop added to the diagonal design, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I admire how you did the scallop embelishment, great idea! Thanks for sharing. Kika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is adorable Jess! Love your take on both the sketch and color combo. Thanks to Faith and FTHS for the freebie image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card with that cute little mouse. Great job on the scallop edges, Sarah W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome spin on the sketch with the banner effect and I like how the mouse fills up more of the white space! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Jo! Love the scalloped edges!! That lil mouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetness - I am loving this new image - I can't wait to color it up and hope I do it as much justice as you did - Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet I so need me this mouse now, love the colours sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet mousey! Love this card Jo - great colouring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! Love how you did the banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at LMMS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Jo, this is awesome. I love the banners with the scallop edging, great look. Fab papers, too. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this take on the sketch! The banners are a fun addition. Cute image too. Thanks for the fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet take on a different banner set up! Loving it! Your whole card is absolutely marvelous! thx for the link to the free image as I believe I'm going to be entering this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally LOVE your card, Jo ! The banner and Designpaper looks really great and at least this sweet little mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just so cute.
    Love it.
    I love the scalloped edged. Takes it up a notch.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is so cute and I love the scalloped swags! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. ADORABLE card! LOVE how you used the scalloped punch with the star paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great design and love how you made the banners - very inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome coloring and design, Jo! Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE how you used the sketch! It's so very creative and festive!! I'm so happy to have you as part of the FTHS team!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ADORABLE - so perfectly Patriotic and Red, White and Blue!!! And then I saw the sketch and WOW you nailed it!! What a super sweet card and I love the things you added to the expertly colored image that just make this card ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete