Tuesday 21 July 2015

Florence & Present

This card uses a pretty image from DigiStamp Boutique, it is Florence and present, isn't she a cutie?


Both patterned papers are from the collection 'Bonnets & Bowties' by Lili of the Valley & Nitwit.
The 'happy birthday' sentiment is by Paper Smooches (sentiment sampler set), and the name was cut using Die-namics 'by the letter' dies.
I've added a die-cut frame behind the floral piece using a cArt-Us border die (fountain), which I snipped in 2 pieces so that I could glue them around the corners.
The layers are given dimension with foam tape.

I'd like to enter this card at:
DigiStamp Boutique - July customer competition
Passion for Promarkers - flowers (my background)
Papertake Weekly - build it up


7 comments:

  1. Florence is so sweet! This is lovely Jo, I'm sure Jessica with love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and oh so cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie, I love the papers you have teamed her with and the dies peeking out, gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Jo, love the pastels and the die cut frame is beautiful (I never know what to do with dies like this) and I love the lettering on Jessica...looks ace! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is so pretty! Love your design especially! Thanks for joining in my floral challenge over at a Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute as can be - she is adorable!!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Jo. Fab floral border! Thanks for joining us at PFP, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete