Monday 27 July 2015

PigWit Cheer!

Hello! happy Monday to you.
Today has a new I {heart}sketches challenge for From The Heart Stamps :)
Here's the sketch:



The twist this time is 'Watercolouring', so I got out my very limited supply of distress inks for my card...


This fab image is PigWit Cheer.
I used tattered rose, fired brick, and antique linen inks. Unfortunately, I didn't print my image onto watercolour card stock, so the end result isn't what I wanted because the inks didn't blend too good.
I also used the inks on the base card too.
I needed to outline my image again with a thin black marker once it had dried.
The sentiment is one of FOUR that you get for free when you buy this image :)
I chose this particular one, because I can add whatever greeting I need to the inside before I send the card... happy birthday, well done, you're the best...etc
The paper strips are scraps from my stash, and I used a small star punch to add some extra interest.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sister Act card challenge - anything goes
Crafts Galore Encore - use a stamp or digi
Use Your Stuff - anything goes
Crafting From The Heart - always anything goes
Sugar & Betty - anything goes 

You can find more inspiration, and enter the latest I {heart} sketches challenge by clicking HERE.
You can find our current Stamp Of The Month challenge and details of how you can join our progressive challenge HERE.
Please join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to read about the latest FTH news.
We'd also love it if you'd join our Facebook Group too, this group makes it easier for you to share pics of your FTH makes, we'd love to see them!
Thank you for stopping by today, i'll be back on Wednesday with my mid-week inspiration post :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute as can be!!! So fun and happy! This card us sure to put a SMILE on anyone's face - so adorable and you have done such a great job on the styling and design!!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this card! What a gorgeous little piggy - so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous make today sweetie hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the watercoloring effect on the card base. What a neat idea!! And I like the look of the inks on the pig...I think you "saved" the card...it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete