Wednesday 29 July 2015

Football Fanatic

Hiya! it's time for a little mid-week inspiration for From The Heart Stamps.
This week i'm using an image from the set Birdbrain Football Fanatics.
This great download includes 3 individual Birdbrains (one with and without writing on the sign), a merged image, and 5 bonus sentiments. I think you'll agree, it's a great buy :)

Here's my card for today, made for my daughter's partner...


I opened up my image in Paintshop Pro, then added my happy birthday greeting (which is from Party Hat Birdbrain).
As the recipient is a fan of Wolverhampton Wanderers football club, I coloured this little dude with my promarkers so that he is wearing their football shirt.
The papers are from Doodlebug's 'Hip Hip Hooray' paper pad, and I teamed them with silver mirror card. The bottom border piece was punched with my Xcut 'diamond' border punch.
'Alan' was cut using Die-namics 'By The Letter' dies.

I'm entering this card at:
Crafting From The Heart - always anything goes
Sweet Stampin - boys and their toys
Sugar & Betty - anything goes
I Love Promarkers - 3 or more layers
Crafting By Designs - anything goes

Thank you for stopping by today.
You can find more inspiration, and enter the latest I {heart} sketches challenge by clicking HERE.
You can find the current Stamp Of The Month and details of how you can join our progressive challenge using it HERE.

7 comments:

  1. This is SO FUN and what a great card for any Football lover!! The papers you have used are so cool and just add the funnest touch to this card!! Awesome design on this card!!! Have a happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, love the colours and design hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card - personalising the shirt with his teams colours is fab! I'm sure Alan with love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image is so super cute. And your card is beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun Card, Jo. Love his hair **lol**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a guy, Jo, the image is so fun, hope you can join our next challenge at Sweet Stampin' too. Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic make Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete