Saturday 25 July 2015

Cheers!

Happy Saturday! I hope you have some fun plans for your weekend.
Today I have made a male birthday card, using an image from DigiStamp Boutique, this is 'Cheers!' and it's just 99p at the moment...


I kept the design simple, adding interest with the banners that are beneath the image.
The paper is by 'snips & snails' by Doodlebug.
'alan' was stamped by inking individual letters using a Paper Smooches stamp set, unfortunately I smudged it a little, but it doesn't look too bad.

I'd like to enter this card at :
DigiStamp Boutique - July customer competition
Papertake Weekly - build it up
The Male Room - spots and stripes
Seize The Birthday - anything goes

Thanks for looking, enjoy your weekend :)


7 comments:

  1. Great guy card and I really love the colorful banners at the base. Well done Jo! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Digi Stamp Boutique images! Great interpretation of stripes using banners and the background spotty paper is fab. And I thought the smudges on the letters were shadows - we always own up though don't we? Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image! The banners look great across of the front of the card! Great colours too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, fantastic card my lovely, one of my fav images for those ever so difficult male cardsand I love the design papers you've picked, they're perfect! :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: I'm keeping well thanks, hope you are too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colors, fun papers and LOVE the banners lined up under the image!!! Terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute main image Bier always good for Man card...
    lovely DP and great manly card
    thanks for joining us at The Male Room
    Monika (GDT at TMR)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours, super fun image - nice take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room, and I'm sorry I'm so late commenting!! Deborah x

    ReplyDelete