Wednesday 30 January 2008

my latest cards...



The card above is for my parents wedding anniversary in March.
My friend Karen put a link to a site that generates great background designs using different fonts, colours and images, it is called
typoGenerator if you would like to try it for yourself. Now, as much as I enjoyed playing about with this program I just had to have a go myself on PSP (paintshop pro), I used lots of layers and came up with this background paper. I love it and it looks so fab that I'm going to make my own backing papers wherever possible now! I hand cut the large hearts and used a punch for the tiny ones, finished with a hand written greeting.
I just found a fab site and this weeks Papertake Weekly Challenge is 'hearts desire' so this will be my entry also.


Well I loved that colour scheme so much that I had to make another card! This is for a friends birthday - not gonna say who cos I don't want to spoil the surprise ;)
I used punched flowers to decorate, used the magnolia gift with flower stamp, then decided I wanted another gift but didn't have a stamp that I could use so I drew the rectangular gift by hand using the magnolia one as inspiration. I think it turned out quite well actually, pity I can't say the same for the wonky photo!...




The following card is for the new arrival in our family, yes I know I made a baby boy card lol, but that was because my hubby's niece said she was having a boy!
Baby (girl) Taylor was born 29.01.08
I have used one of the bunny stamps from Bootiful Stampz these stamps are so versatile!

13 comments:

  1. I love all of these cards Jo, I see you have many talants ;-)

    I love the background paper, the colour schemes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love your choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Glad you found us - thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so lovely creations. Beuatiful work. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards, love the bunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards, you are so clever with PSP, i am green as grass! So funny about the boy baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card again ,love them all Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo, the anniversary card is beautiful, love it, well I love them all the baby one is sweet :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been tagged my friend, pop on over to my blog for details if you wish to play!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your stuff.
    You have been tagged, check out my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my god jo your cards are amazing i just love the aniversary card.... and the happy birthday cards is wow and the baby is awwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great card Jo. Can't wait for my bunny to come. x

    ReplyDelete