Sunday 13 January 2008

Ok, so i've done it!

To all my friends on Auntys Forum who said 'Go on Jo, get yourself a blog'... well this is kinda for you...to stop nagging me! lol. I may need a poke with Storms poking broom from time to time though if I don't post as often as you hardened bloggers ;)
I'll add you all to this blog as soon as I can figure out how to do it.

While on the subject of Auntys...if anyone would like to join this fantastic forum which is the most special place on the web as far as its members are concerned then please click on the banner above, not only will you be given a warm welcome, but you can take part in all sorts of crafty activities including Card making, Scrapbooking, Jewellery making, Cross stitching, Topper swaps, Inchie swaps, ATC swaps, Fat Page swaps, Domino swaps, Circle Journals, even crafty Bingo! SO what are you waiting for eh?! You know you wanna...




9 comments:

  1. WOO HOO well done Jo!!

    Off to add you to my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! She's done it! Welcome to Blogland, Jo!

    And ditto what Julie said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! xx
    you will help me if i get stuck with anything woncha?..please? fanx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo welcome to blogland. Any time i can help just give me a shout, i've learnt alot over the last few days....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol thank you Emma! i will! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant blog Jo. Off to add you to my fave blogs...
    Lesleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Jo :) great blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG Jo and welcome to the world of blogging hun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah Jo - you're blogging! You'll never get anything else done now you know! Looking great already! xx Off to add you to my list!

    ReplyDelete