Saturday 4 February 2017

Beer & Kitties...

Last month was my husbands birthday. So i'm sharing the cards that I made for him.
Dave and our cat, Tickle, are the best of friends. She snuggles up to him every chance she gets, and if she isn't in when he gets in from work, he soon has the door open, calling her home.
So I made this card for his birthday....


I used 'Crazy Cats' stamps by Tim Holtz, colouring the images to look like our Tickle.
I cut out the word HAPPY with Die-namics dies and glued them to more white card, adding 'birthday' beneath it (a word die from Clearly Besotted Stamps).
The patterned paper is by Basic Grey (Life of the Party), and the word husband was cut from one of my own designs Ticket Sentiments.


This is the card I made for Jake to give to him...


I've used 'Cheers' from DigiStamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers, and paired it with this fantastic paper which was free with Making Cards craft magazine (May 2016, if you are able to order a back issue).
DAD was cut using an alphabet die, free with a different craft magazine (I forget which one).
I used Spellbinders 'Curved Rectangles' dies for the shape of this card.

Thanks for looking, see you on Monday for a new FTHS sketch challenge :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What a perfect guy card! Happy Birthday to the dh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun cards for yal to give the husband and dad. Those cats...too funny., nice that he likes cats too.

    ReplyDelete