Monday 27 February 2017

FTHS sketch challenge #164

Can you believe we are at the end of February already?
Here's the last I {heart}sketches challenge in February for From The Heart Stamps :)
Sketch #164...

The twist is 'Watercolours', and there is also an option of using the colour palette shown above the sketch, if you wish to use them. So you can choose the sketch, the twist, the colours... or have a go at all 3 if you'd like to ;)
One lucky challenger will win 2 images of their choice from the store :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible for the random draw, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too. Thanks :)

Here's my card, using Birdbrain Wine..



I coloured the image with promarkers. I originally thought about watercolouring the image, but decided to get out my distress inks to make a watercoloured background instead.
The flowers were made using my Stampin Up 'boho blossoms' punch.
I framed my BB using the largest die from Spellbinders 'Elegant Ovals' die set, and finished the design with the name using a Tattered Lace alphabet die.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Ribbon Girls - use any image (Feb)
Crafty Creations - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp (Weds) - anything goes
QKR Stampede - anything goes or birthday cards

Thanks for looking, hope you all have a fun week ahead, I'm hoping for the arrival of my new grandson this week... in particular, hoping for Wednesday :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card! Love your beautiful background! I'm so glad you could join our QKR Stampede weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovey background - and I really like the soft yellow flowers. Thanks for entering the QKR Stampede weekly Anything Goes challenge (with a birthday twist). Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! this is adorable, fabulous coloring and design! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete