Saturday 15 May 2010

#103

Happy Saturday everyone!
It's time for another challenge over at Sketch Saturday :)
and this week you could win £15 worth of craft goodies from Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

Here is my effort for this week...

Now I'm calling it an effort because I really am not happy with this card for some reason.
Can't put my finger on the reason why because the image is beautiful (thanks Terry!), maybe it's my colouring that turns me off it?
The papers are freebies from a craft mag and are made by My Minds Eye.
The sentiment is from a SeeD's set.

To see some beautiful creations please go visit my fellow DT members :)
Thanks for dropping by, I will be back in a hour ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, adorable card Jo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's soooooooooooooo sweet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it's gorgeous,thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete