Saturday 15 May 2010

For little Leon...

This weeks challenge over at Sweet Stampin is called 'Get Personal'
... to make a personalised project.
My friend Mariska recently gave birth to a new addition to her family, a baby boy named Leon (have you seen his photo? - he's so cute!)
I made this to say hello to little Leon and I really hope that Mariska has received it already.

I used my eyelet border punch on the white card base, then used paper from the Bashful Blue patterns pack on top of that, I used the same paper (but in a different pattern) and Bashful Blue cardstock to make the lion's head using my SU punches, the scalloped circle 'mane' was punched twice to create the shape. The letters were printed off my pc, cut out, sponged a little and mounted onto white cardstock, then cut out again and the whole lot added to the card with foam pads.
The baby boy & star stickers used were from my stash.

Please remember to stop by my fellow DT members blogs to see their wonderful work this week!
as always, the links to their blogs can be found over there >>>



Would you like to join our design team?
If you would like to apply to become a Sweet Stampin DT member for a 6 month period starting June, please email Emma with 3 of what you consider to be your best creations.
Please also include your NAME, BLOG ADDRESS and just a few words about yourself.

You have until 22nd May 2010 to apply (Next Saturday)

Good luck! xx

1 comment:

  1. Cyber Sis, this is the most gorgeous boy card EVER! xxx

    ReplyDelete