Saturday 8 May 2010

A zingy colour combo!

We have another colour combo for you over at Sweet Stampin this week :)

lovely fresh citrusy colours don't you think? (is citrusy spelt that way or is it 2 S's?)
anyway, here's my card ...

I used my SU 'Tart n Tangy' stamp set for this one and my eyelet border punch to create the bottom edge.
The sentiment is hand written and thought it matched the segments well :)
My daughter says that whoever receives this card must have a bag of Haribo Tangfastic sour sweets with it too lol.
Zingy!!!

Please drop by my fellow DT members blogs to see their fabulous work this week.
Their links are in my sidebar >>>

Not forgetting Chelsea, our wonderful GD for May :)



Would you like to join our design team?
If you would like to apply to become a Sweet Stampin DT member for a 6 month period starting June, please email Emma with 3 of what you consider to be your best creations.
Please also include your NAME, BLOG ADDRESS and just a few words about yourself.

You have until 22nd May 2010 to apply.

Good luck! xx

6 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, i agree about the tangtastics. Your handwritten sentiment looks amazing ... i wish my handwriting looks so good! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  2. JO~ Another stunning and Fabulous creation! I love this cared! It is so very creative!
    HUGS!
    Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, I could eat it all up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to all the other sWeet Stampers but your has to be my Fav card this week! I love the design, layout and the creativity!
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh nice jo !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card Jo, love the zesty colours.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete