Saturday 22 May 2010

A Sweet Stampin sketch

Hello, i'm back with another card for you.
This weeks challenge over at Sweet Stampin is a sketch...




Here is my card...



I got out my acetate again for this one and started this card by creating an oval window at the front.
The papers are from the Tea Party collection by Stampin Up, this time a different side to the paper used in my earlier card.
The flowers are from my trusty boho blossoms punch, these are getting to be a bit of a trademark with me, as I tend to grab my b.b. punch as soon as I think of flowers.
The sunflower image is from SU's 'A flower for all seasons' stamp set.
The sentiment is from the 'yummy' set.

I already told my fellow sweet stampin sisters that I wish I had coloured the sunflowers to match the punched flowers, or punched the flowers in colours to match the sunflowers, but never mind, it still looks ok.

For more great examples of cardmaking loveliness please go visit the rest of the talented DT >>>
thanks for dropping by, have a fabulous weekend! xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, you are such a talented girl. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. This is one of my favourite dp you have used. Great idea with the oval cutout.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Jo.......so stunning what you did with the sketch by cutting out the oval!........love it!....hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgeous cards Jo! Love the soft, pastel colours - so delicate :)

    Have a great weekend, sweetie!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya sweetie well you allready know it too cause I just loveeee youre card, so filled with colors just beautifull sweetie Thanks for sharing...Hugs and have a fab Sunday. Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Jo, I will so be having a go at this weeks sketch...its fabulous
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete