Saturday 1 May 2010

Sweet Stampin in the Summer time!

Hmmm, not been very Summery these past couple of days here, but hope that this card looks summery enough for this weeks challenge over at Sweet Stampin, where the challenge is called 'Summer Time'...

The image is from SU's 'summer by the sea' set, I love this little girl image it's one of my favourites. I coloured her with SU markers and a blender pen on the grass.
Other SU stash used... Pretty in Pink & Summer Sun cardstock, a stamp from the 'spring solitude' set (stamped in white on the pink card base), a spiral punch, & a round tab punch.

My fellow DT members have created gorgeous work to inspire you, please stop by their blogs to go see for yourself, the links can be found on Sweet Stampin or in my sidebar over there >>>

It's a new month so we have a new guest designer to welcome to the team,
Chelsea (aka Gurlee Girl) will be with us for the whole of May, great to have you on board Chelsea!
Please go see Chelsea's stunning card for this weeks challenge :)


Gurlee Girl is also our sponsor for May too, you could win a whopping $20 to spend in her store! Fab prize eh? :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a lovely weekend/bank holiday xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this stamp, and every time you use it, you inspire me to ink it up all over again. Another beauty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very summery. Love the colours that you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping inn to say Hi!
    I'm so happy to join the SS team along with all you talented girls!!
    Thanks for having me, Jo :)
    And what a cute card!!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comments xx

    Lena, welcome! so happy to have you onboard xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image, you have coloured her in beautifully.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete