Saturday 8 May 2010

No pips!

Time for another sketch over at Sketch Saturday :)
and this week I set myself a personal extra challenge and tried to keep to just one colour palette, my favourite colour... green.
You don't have to do this though, just follow the sketch using any colours you wish.

I made this get well soon card...

All paper & cardstock is by Stampin Up, the centre panel has been stamped with an old stamp that I bought off ebay ages ago.
The grapes were made by using a small circle punch, then I inked the edges and added a white gel pen highlight, then arranged to form a bunch.
& no pips in sight! ;)

For more inspiration please go check out the other DT cards.
Links can be found over there >>>
It's so exciting this week too, our 2 new ladies, Jilli & Lena, have got straight into their DT work and made wonderful cards to show you :)
Actually, these ladies have been crafting like demons this past week and have produced some spectacular work for the coming weeks! My thanks go to both of them xx

Back soon with another card :)


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jo, green is also my fav colour! I love those grapes ... fab! Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete