Saturday 1 May 2010

Maya's challenge...

It's the first saturday of the month so that means it's my week off! :)
well, sort of, I get a week off from designing a sketch for Sketch Saturday and leave it in the more than capable hands of my fellow design team members, this weeks sketch has been created by the lovely Maya.
I get to make a card using her fab sketch...


The papers used are from provocraft, when I had a cricut machine I bought their paper pack which is supposed to be used with the tags and bags cartridge, I didn't own the cartridge but loved the papers anyway.
The image is a stamp I bought off eBid ages ago, I bought 6 teddy themed stamps for only about £5 or £6... bargain!

This month we welcome a new guest designer to our team... Nina Kortkrok. Her work is so beautiful, you'll love what she makes and will surely inspire you.
And of course for more inspiration please go visit the rest of the talented Design Team >>>

Okidoki, thanks for looking, will be back in a hour with my sweet stampin card ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love your sketches. In fact, I love all sketches. Sometimes I am so excited by the fact that I love them, that I go off on a tangent! Anyway, enough of that. How cute is this card?! You are just the most fab card lady, my cyber sis. Enjoy your weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't know you loved sketches so much, I thought you were a little scared of them, I must have missed summat there then! sorry sis xx

    and thank you *blushes* xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card Jo. Love the colours you've used and the sweet image also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the image. Fab colours too!

    Kimmi

    ReplyDelete