Monday 9 June 2014

18th birthday cards

I was asked to make a couple of cards for an 18th birthday...


This image is by Stitchy Bear, well actually it's an image of one shoe, I added another shoe (with permission) as I prefer the look of the pair, although I did print the single shoe with pearls again so That I could layer it with foam pads. I printed an additional string of pearls too, after colouring them, I cut them out and gave them a coating of Anita's 3D clear gloss.
The paper is by Melissa Frances (Classic Elegance - Strictly Business)
I diecut the '18' with Die-namics By The Number dies.

And here's the other card...


This fun image is Funny Face by Redonkadoodles.
Both the floral & soft striped papers were free in a craft mag, it's from a pad called Bonnets & Bowties and is by Lili of the Valley & Nitwit Collections.
I've added this pretty border either side, using a cArt-Us die (fountain), then added some flat back crystals and punched flowers to decorate.
'Niece' was cut using Die-namics By The Letter dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment