Wednesday 18 June 2014

Weekly Inspiration for FTH

My card for today uses the sketch from this weeks I {heart} sketches challenge for From The Heart Stamps...

Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too.


Here's my card...


This image is Birdbrain Ninja, and is coloured with promarkers.
You get the sentiment with the image, along with 2 others.
I used patterned papers by Dovecraft, from the Eastern Promise paper pad.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Lexi's Creations - for a friend
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - animals

Thanks for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. I have a Pigwit coloured... wonder if I'll manage to use the sketch. Fab image and perfect papers, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx
      Oh I can't wait to see your Pigwit! :)
      You can use the sketch or the twist (this week is to use the spotlight technique) or you can use both. Challenge ends Sunday 10pm CST so that's about 4am Monday for the UK. Hope you can join in :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my absolutely love this! Your ninja bird is amazing and has left me with a huge grin

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete