Wednesday 11 June 2014

Father's Day cards

I have 2 cards to share today.
The first one uses an image from Just Inklined...


The papers are both by My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose collections.
The spotty piece is from Mabel, and the striped from Hattie.
I diecut my lettering using Die-namics By the Letter dies.
The sentiment was printed off the computer.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Charisma Cardz - Father's Day
The Male Room - Father's day
The Pink Elephant - Father's day/Masculine
Paper Makeup - For the Men
Papertake Weekly - For the Boys
Passion for Promarkers - Boys/Men
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes



The following card was CASEd off Amy Rysavy (thank you for the inspiration Amy x)
I was looking at crafting videos in You Tube, and saw Amy's video for this card. I knew I wanted to create something similar, so straight away I bought the Die-namics tool charm dies and 'patiently' *cough* waited for postie to deliver them.


and here is an angled pic (sorry for the brightness from the gold mirror card)...


The wood grained patterned paper used here is from Basic Grey's Life of the Party pad. The 'nails' were just doodled on with a silver metallic promarker pen.
The tool charm die cuts were hung using brass brads.
'Grandad' was cut using Die-namics By the Letter dies.
The sentiment was printed off the computer.

I won't be entering this card into any challenges, as it was not my original design. Credit goes to Amy for this one. I just know that my Dad will love this card when my son gives it to him :)

Ok, so that's 2 down, 2 more to go.... Thanks for looking, later Peeps! xx

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect male cards Jo

    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great cards Jo!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your first card made me giggle. Such a great card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooo love this jo.such a brilliant stunning image and your design and colours are fantastic.
    Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two brilliant male card, love the one with his buttons popping open! Thanks for joining in our challenge at PFP, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think both your cards are just terrific. Love the first one with dad "resting his eyes"! And the tool card is just super too. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fab Fathers' Day cards! Love the image in the first one, says it all! The tools are great in the second one. thanks for joining us in The Male Room
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete