Thursday 5 June 2014

Funky hair at LMM

Today is new challenge day over at Little Miss Muffet challenges. This time we want to see 'Funky Hair', no blondes, brunettes or red-heads (unless it's proper bright red), so let's see your blues, greens, purples etc.
Here's my card...


This pretty girl is Nimiane Mermaid, a digital stamp by Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
I've coloured her with promarkers. It was only after finishing the card that I thought I could have coloured her hair a different colour than aqua, maybe lilac would have looked good. The rocks were drawn in using promarkers too.
The sentiment is by Lili of the Valley, and the pretty scalloped trim by Stampin Up.
Hmmm, looking at it again now, I think i'll add a touch of lilac to the flowers in the sentiment.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Hobby Cutz Challenges - no designer paper
Paper Makeup - anything goes
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
I love Promarkers - digi does it

Check out what the other Little Misses have made this week over at the challenge blog or on our facebook group.

Have a great day x

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Thank you for taking time to enter our Challenge this week at Hobbycutz Challenges.

    Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you again next week.
    Kobie - Hobbycutz Challenges Owner & Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jojo, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jo, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete