Monday 30 June 2014

Full of Beans

A happy Monday to you all. So it's the start of a new week, and it's also time for another fabulous I {heart}sketches challenge over at From The Heart Stamps.

here's the fab sketch this week...


The twist this week is: No patterned papers, use card stock only.

Join in the challenge, and EVERYONE who plays will receive $1 to FromTheHeartStamps.com. Use it as a discount, or save them up to earn a free stamp.
If you are the challenge winner, you will receive $5 discount for the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too.

Here's my DT card:


I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right.
The image is Full of Beans Birdbrain, and has been coloured with promarkers, as is usual for me.
I decided to use the twist as well as the sketch, so no DP's are used here, but to add a 'design' I used 2 embossing folders, Swiss Dots, and a folder from the Mini Monsters Companions set which has a sweets and lollipops design.
I used my eyelet border punch, and tied on a piece of pink gingham ribbon to finish.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Stampin for the Weekend - anything goes (bye & thank you SFTW)
Hobby Cutz - use pink
I Love Promarkers - embossing

The challenge will close on Sunday at 10PM CST (4am Monday UK time).
Join us on Facebook and “Like” our page to see sneak peeks of the next sketch!

Happy Crafting! xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image gorgeous cad . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great colouring, bright colours and beautiful end project. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete