Friday 6 June 2014

FTH June Blog Hop

Welcome to my stop on this month's From the Heart Stamps blog hop.

Our theme this month is "One for the Guys"

http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/blog/

As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!

If you have arrived here from the lovely Imke, you are in the right place, if not, why don’t you start at the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything.

Here is my card, using an image from Birdbrain Football Fanatics.


Because an american football looks similar to an english rugby ball, I decided to colour up this image for an England rugby fan.
I used this week's sketch for my layout.

Papers: Bella Gypsy Designs, The Last Key and Moody Blues collections.
Sentiment: Birdbrain Football Fanatics.
Colouring Medium: promarkers.
Other supplies: Xcut 'diamond' border punch.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Paper Makeup - anything goes
Allsorts - for the guys
Papertake Weekly - anything goes
A Random Fan - let's polka dot (mine are massive!)
I love Promarkers - digi does it
Simon Says Stamp - father's day / masculine

Now, please head over to Kathy's blog to see what she has made to inspire you.

Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday June 9th at 6am, EST.
Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday June 11th.
Happy Hopping! x

34 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you let the flag float outside the border. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am back - this time for the hop. Love your color scheme and the punched border along with the outside border flag - giving it that extra dimension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, good luck in the hop! x

      Delete
  4. Way too cute!! Love the flag off the square... perfect!! Awesome dots and clouds!!! Love it!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!!! LOVE how you did the clouds. Wish I could do that. I have tried and just can't get mine to look so nice like your do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Jo ! Love the cloud background and this image is perfect for a guy !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a clever idea to turn this into a rugby card! love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jo- You are one clever girl!!! LOVE your card and your coloring is superb. AWESOME card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you changed the f-ball to look like a rugby ball. perfect!! :) The flag looks so cloth-like and real you could touch it, and the color of the bird and the clouds are fabulous too. Hugs, Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe - your card is fantastic! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adore the way you have cut the little flag out of the frame!!! The clouds are also a fabulous touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE it.Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card for a guy, like how you did the flag and BG.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how you made it yours! and really like how you did the green banner...reminds me of grass!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute, definitely a man card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. How cute is that lil gu! Great card Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well I was going to write "touch down" as my comment on this cute and fun card, Jo, but then I read (and realised) that a "conversion" had taken place. "Try" as I might, I can not think of another punny comment but this Rugby-themed card "scored" a hit with me! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! brilliant ;)
      Hope you're keeping well, Lesley x

      Delete
  19. Oh, this is cute. I love the layout too. Have a great weekend My Darling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute, cute ,cute. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is too cute. Love it!

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fan-tastic card with a cute stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't go past a sporting card for a male! Great idea to colour it in your national colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card for all those sporting fans. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh - I love this birdbrain image, I hadn't seen this one. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jo, this is amazing. Love the cloud background and the way the flag hangs over the panel. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it - love those green eyes and the fun backgrounds you created - it is FANtastic!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the clouds. Cute card and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I already own this stamp set, but wanted to say that this is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card...love how you have done the flag!

    ReplyDelete
  31. OH, my goodness, I love this! That image is so cute and I love what you did with it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Brilliant card Jo, made me smile...... thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete