Monday 9 June 2014

I {heart} sketches #70

Happy Monday people! it's time for another fabulous I {heart}sketches challenge :)

here's the great sketch for this week...


This week's twist: use an animal of some sort.
Join in the challenge, and everyone who plays will receive a $1 discount code for the store, and if you are the challenge winner, you will receive a $5 discount code to the store! :)
Remember though, you must use an image by From The Heart Stamps to be eligible, and please include a pic of the sketch in your blog post too.

For my card, i've used Birdbrain Brew to make a Father's Day card for my husband from our son.



I rotated the sketch, but in hindsight, I think it may have looked better if i'd kept to the original, I rotated it because the bottle replaces the heart embellishments, but then I stuck this down before I added 'Dad' to the side of it.

Image: Birdbrain Brew.
Sentiment: handwritten, plus diecut 'Dad'.
Paper: Lawn Fawn (Peace, Joy, Love); other plain paper/card from stash.
Colouring Medium: promarkers.
Other Supplies: Die-namics 'By The Letter' dies; Cuttlebug 'Tiny Bubbles' embossing folder.

I'd like to enter this Birdbrain at:
Totally Gorjuss - embossing
Charisma Cardz - Father's Day
Simon Says Stamp - father's day / masculine

You can find more inspiration, and enter the I {heart} sketches challenge by clicking HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today :)

2 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for joining in at Charisma Cardz, have fun and Keeeeeeeep Crafting Katie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card and fab image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete