Wednesday 25 June 2014

Playing with a full deck

I'm here today with an Inspiration Wednesday post for From The Heart Stamps, and another Birdbrain image, hope you haven't got tired of seeing these fantastic little dudes, actually, how can anyone get tired of the Birdbrains, they are AWESOME!
By the way, have you seen the new images? *nudge* ;)

But wait! please don't go just yet, let me show you my card for this week...

My daughter wanted a funny card for a friend in her crib team, so I had to use Birdbrain Card Sharks...


and the text inside...


hmmm, now I see that the 2 l's on the word full look too close together in the photo, but in 'real life' it looks ok and is legible.
A simple design was needed, and I decided to match the cards to the background, so I paper pieced them with the same digi paper which is from The Last Key, by Bella Gypsy.
The text is computer generated.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Sweet Stampin - paper piecing
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Fan-tastic Tuesday - anything goes
Crafty Creations - things with wings
Creative Inspirations - clean & simple

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Jo !! Love it inside and out !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image, I do love the bird brains! Great paper piecing, and a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning hun super card love it and thanks for sharing with us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday very good luck Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card love the paper pieced image and fantastic sentiment-thanks for joining us at CFTH
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fab! LOVE the paper-pieced playing cards! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo! This is to cute for words! I completely love the simplicity of your design and how you incorporated the patterned paper into your image. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Creations for our "Things with Wings" challenge. I hope you get to join us again real soon and good luck!

    ReplyDelete