Thursday 12 June 2014

another...

Here's another Father's Day card...

The image is and older one, by Lili of the Valley and is called Armchair Bear.
I have loads of stamps that I don't ink up nowadays as I use digital images more and more, but it's always nice to get inky from time to time, and whilst going through my collection I was reminded how fab many of them are, I will have to start using them again :)

The layout i've used here is an old one, designed by myself from my Sketch Saturday days. You can find all of my sketches HERE.
This is sketch #203. Funnily enough, I used the same image for my SSDT card back then too! I only noticed this just now, when I went to the SS blog to grab the link. lol.
The papers are from 2 pads, My Mind's Eye, Stella & Rose, Gertie; and Basic Grey, Basic Kraft.
Spookily, I also used papers from these 2 pads on the SS card too!
(i'm starting to scare myself now)
The sentiment is computer generated, and I finished the card this time by adding some card candy.

I'd like to enter this card at:
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - so macho (male cards)
LOTV's Monthly Challenge - male or sporty
The Male Room - Father's day
The Pink Elephant - Father's day/Masculine
Paper Makeup - For the Men
Papertake Weekly - For the Boys
Passion for Promarkers - Boys/Men
Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What a fab card and perfect too for our Father's Day challenge over in The Male Room - thanks for joining in - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgous. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, adorable male card!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, love this sweet little F'Day card, the colours and papers are lush and I've got a soft spot for card candy! :) Donna ♥ x

    PS: Looks like the signature on my blog has sorted itself out now...phew x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jo.stunning colour combo and papers and i love the sweet bear.
    Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous!! Stunning colouring and fabulous LO.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...the image is so sweet and adorable! Amazing coloring, great layout and colors! Thanks for joining us at The Male Room
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely Father's day card - I do like this image and it's beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Jo, some of the older images do get forgotten and this one is so cute!

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete